Maths Quest 7 for Victoria Australian Curriculum Edition & LearnON
|Pub date||July 2014|
This is a combined print and digital product that includes the familiar Maths Quest 7 printed textbook (2014 Edition) and an activation code for learnON, Jacaranda’s immersive new eBook, which has been updated for the 2017 Victorian Curriculum: Mathematics. The new eBook also includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and teacher notes – no separate eGuide purchase is required.
• Worked solutions available to students and teachers for every problem solving and reasoning question.
• An enhanced emphasis on both problem solving & reasoning, creating greater understanding of both mathematical concepts and skills.
• Assessment material incorporating both AusVELS Progression Points and the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Improvements to student engagement, with enhanced Individual Pathway activities, new interactivities and new videos telling the Story of Mathematics.
• Newly designed CAS calculator companions containing instructions & worked examples for both the Ti-Nspire & Casio Classpad.
1 Numeracy 1
2 Positive integers
3 Indices and primes
4 Rational numbers
11 Numeracy 2
12 Positive and negative integers
13 Linear equations
14 Representing and interpreting data
15 Coordinates and the Cartesian place
17 Views of 3-D shapes
19 Numeracy 3