Science Quest 7 for Victoria Australian Curriculum Edition & LearnON
|Pub date||September 2014|
This is a combined print and digital product that includes the familiar Science Quest 7 printed textbook (2014 Edition) and an activation code for learnON, Jacaranda’s immersive new eBook, which has been updated for the 2017 Victorian Curriculum: Science. The new eBook also includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and teacher notes – no separate eGuide purchase is required.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The Story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support available, incorporating both AusVELS Progression Points and the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
1. Science is...
2. Learning keys
3. Biological classification
4. Ecosystems: interactions and relationships
5. Separating mixtures
6. Earth, moon and sun
7. Renewable and non-renewable resources
8. Forces in action
9. A world of machines