Economics & Business Alive 8 Australian Curriculum Edition eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||December 2014|
Economics & Business Alive 8 Australian Curriculum Edition is a comprehensive digital resource with completely new material created specifically for the Australian Currriculum.
• Visual and engaging, packed with plenty of videos, photos and diagrams to explain concepts.
• Accessible for students of all abilities and appealing to visual learners.
• Digital resources include video topic introductions, crosswords, multiple choice and true/false quizzes as well as eLessons and interactivities.
• Key words highlighted with drop-down glossary definitions.
Economics & Business Alive 8 Australian Curriculum Edition eBookPLUS is a digital-only resource and provides access to all the course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
> eBookPLUS resource includes:
• Access from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
1. The market system and government
2. Traditional indigenous markets
3. Rights &responsibilities in the marketplace
4. Business decisions
5. The changing work environment