Science Quest 7 for the Australian Curriculum 2E & eBookPLUS
|Pub date||September 2014|
Science Quest 7 for the Australian Curriculum 2E with eBookPLUS has been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of Science.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The Story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support available, incorporating the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
Science Quest 7 for the Australian Curriculum 2E and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text accompanied by eBookPLUS.
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
1. Science is...
2. Learning keys
3. Biological classification
4. Ecosystems: interactions and relationships
5. Separating mixtures
6. Earth, moon and sun
7. Renewable and
8. Forces in action
9. A world of machines