Retroactive 1 NSW Australian Curriculum History Stage 4: The Ancient World to the Modern World eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||November 2013|
eBookPLUS is a digital version of the textbook plus a complementary set of engaging digital resources.
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
• an Australian video series, with accompanying worksheets, that specifically introduces the Overview content of the new curriculum
• additional Depth Study topics
• a range of eLessons and interactivities to enhance students’ learning - including new interactive timelines that help students sequence key historical events, interactive crosswords to test and consolidate learning of key terms within topics, and interactive end of topic quizzes with immediate feedback to students and the ability to email results to teachers
• worksheets for all Depth Studies and Overview content
• ProjectsPLUS – ICT-based Depth Study topic projects that use an innovative research management system, featuring video introductions, media and templates to guide student research
• weblinks to support material on the internet
• Smart Links to historical case studies, interactive maps, videos, chronologies and interactive question banks in the myWorld History Atlas.
The Retroactive series continues to set the standard in providing a complete resource package for the New South Wales 7-10 History Syllabus. Fully updated and with engaging new content to comprehensively address the requirements of the new NSW syllabus for the Australian curriculum, the Retroactive text and eBookPLUS provide in-depth coverage of every Overview and Depth Study topic – allowing teachers and students to choose the studies they wish to explore.
With stunning visual appeal and exciting digital resources, supplemented by quality teacher resources in the eGuidePLUS, the Retroactive series is designed to fully support teachers and engage and inspire students.
The Retroactive series develops students’ understanding of key historical concepts and inquiry skills. Students and teachers can be assured of a comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the Stage 4: The Ancient World to the Modern World content and historical skills.
Features of Retroactive 1 include:
• content in manageable, thematically organised sections – using a visually engaging double-page format for most topic sub-sections
• integrated history skills, including a Skill builder feature within topics to help students develop confidence in working with historical sources
• detailed and clearly labelled colour diagrams and artwork to bring to life the people of the past and their societies
• clear text with a strong literacy focus, and glossary terms defined on the page at point of use
• varied and stimulating source-based activities – carefully graded, categorised and scaffolded
• activities for each of the syllabus’ key historical skills, provided in end of topic Practise your historical skills sections
• Retrofile features to showcase high-interest facts
• signposts to relevant supplementary material in the Jacaranda World History Atlas
What is onlinepurchase?
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.