Photography Production and Appreciation 2E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||September 2009|
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
• the entire student textbook in electronic format
• HTML links to other useful support material on the internet
What is onlinepurchase?
Onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
1. The camera and taking photographs
2. Darkroom processes and procedures
3. Digital processes and procedures
4. Developing and refining ideas
PART 2 Creating, exploring and developing ideas
5. Themes in art
PART 3 Presenting
6. Presenting photographs
7. Preservation, conservation and restoration
PART 4 Art criticism and aesthetics
8. Aesthetic elements in photography
9. Discussing and analysing photography
PART 5 Past and present context
10. History of photography
11. The history of Australian photography
12. A close-up look at significant photographers
PART 4 Gallery of student photographs
13. Gallery of student work
PART 7 General Information
14. Facts about photography