Live It Up 2 VCE Physical Education Units 3&4 3E & eBookPLUS
|Pub date||October 2010|
• How can students of all abilities be engaged and motivated (including the most able student)?
• How can students be best prepared for their end-of-year exam?
• Current real-life articles and case studies grab student attention - students remember what they have learnt because the content is of interest to them.
• All key knowledge points from the VCE Physical Education study design are broken down into key concepts and presented as visually engaging, digestible, lesson-based sections.
• ‘Extend your understanding' activities challenge students.
• Actual exam questions from VCAA exams and ACHPER trial exams are provided for each chapter, giving students the opportunity to practise answering exam-style questions.
Next generation teaching and learning
Live It Up 2, Third Edition features eBookPLUS - an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
• video and audio eLessons featuring demonstrations of physical activities and interviews with health and fitness professionals
• interactivities to help students understand concepts
• worksheets and support materials
• weblinks to the latest research and information.
Click here to view Live It Up 2: VCE Physical Education Units 3 & 4, 3rd Edition eBookPLUS.
Chapter 1 Physical Activity and Participation.
Chapter 2 Energy for Physical Activity.
Chapter 3 Acute Responses to Exercise.
Chapter 4 Fatigue and Recovery.
Chapter 5 Fitness Components and Activity Analysis.
Chapter 6 Fitness assessment.
Chapter 7 Fitness Training - principles and methods.
Chapter 8 Designing a training program.
Chapter 9 Chronic Adaptations to training.
Chapter 10 Strategies to enhance performance and recovery.
Chapter 11 Ergogenic aids.