Active Outcomes 1 2E Pdhpe Stage 4 & eBookPLUS
|Pub date||September 2010|
• Complete coverage of the PDHPE syllabus, broken down into key concept units that are presented as highly digestible, lesson-based sections
• An Engage panel at the start of each section that features weblinks, interactivities, worksheets or questions to promote discussion and engagement
• An activity-focused section for each lesson to ensure there is ‘learning from doing'
• Check & challenge questions for each section, and a summary and review questions at the end of every chapter
Active Outcomes 1, Second Edition eBookPLUS is an digital-only version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
The eBookPLUS includes:
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that use an innovative research management system featuring media, templates and video introductions
• Video eLessons to bring PDHPE activities to life
• Interactivities to enhance each student's understanding through hands-on experience
• Online worksheets designed in Microsoft Word for easy customisation and editing
• Weblinks to online resources
STRAND 1: SELF AND RELATIONSHIPS.
Chapter 1: My sense of self.
Chapter 2: Growing up - the challenges ahead.
Chapter 3: Developing positive relationships.
STRAND 2: MOVEMENT SKILL AND PERFORMANCE.
Chapter 4: Moving with skill.
Chapter 5: Movement composition.
STRAND 3: INDIVIDUAL AND COMMUNITY HEALTH.
Chapter 6: A healthy lifestyle.
Chapter 7: Adolescence can be a risky business.
Chapter 8: Health information - who can help me?
STRAND 4: LIFELONG PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
Chapter 9: A Balancing Act!
Chapter 10: Fit for life.