History Alive 9 for the Australian Curriculum eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||May 2012|
Based on the highly successful Humanities Alive series, History Alive 9 for the Australian Curriculum eBookPLUS (Online Purchase) provides the most engaging and fascinating coverage of the new Australian Curriculum for History for year 9 students across Australia.
• Visually appealing double-page spreads
• A wealth of source material
• High-impact photos and artwork
• A clear inquiry-based approach
• Lively and complete coverage of the essential content
• A dedicated ICT activities spread for each chapter which highlights all the ICT resources in eBookPLUS
History Alive 9 for the Australian Curriculum eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
>eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
CHAPTER 1 - The Modern World and Australia (c. 1750 - 1918)
Depth Study 1: Making a Better World?
CHAPTER 2 - Technology and Progress - The Industrial Revolution (1750 - 1914)
CHAPTER 3 - People and the Industrial Revolution (1750 - 1914)
CHAPTER 4 - Movement of People (1750 - 1901)
Depth Study 2: Australia and Asia
CHAPTER 5 - Making a nation: colonisation and conflict in Australia
CHAPTER 6 - Making a nation: Australia - from colonies to nationhood
CHAPTER 7 - Asia and the world: China
Depth Study 3: World War I
CHAPTER 8 - The Great War (1914-1918)