Science Quest 7 for the Australian Curriculum 2E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||December 2014|
A pronounced improvement on the already highly regarded Science Quest Australian Curriculum series, our latest resources for Australian Curriculum Science have been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers.
• Improvememts made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of Science in Victoria.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support incorporating both AusVELS Progression Points and the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
Science Quest 7 for Australian Curriculum 2E eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook that provides access to all course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
• eBookPLUS resources are cost effective, ranging in price from $25.95 - $53.95 depending on your subject area.
1. Science is...
2. Learning keys
3. Biological classification
4. Ecosystems: interactions and relationships
5. Separating mixtures
6. Earth, moon and sun
7. Renewable and
8. Forces in action
9. A world of machines