Science Quest 8 for Victoria Australian Curriculum Edition & LearnON
|Pub date||November 2014|
This is a combined print and digital product that includes the familiar Science Quest 8 printed textbook (2014 Edition) and an activation code for learnON, Jacaranda’s immersive new eBook, which has been updated for the 2017 Victorian Curriculum: Science. The new eBook also includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and teacher notes – no separate eGuide purchase is required.
KEY FEATURES (Print)
• Improvememts made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of Science in Victoria.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support incorporating both AusVELS Progression Points and the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
About this Book
Chapter 1 Science is...
Chapter 2 Language of Learning
Chapter 3 Cells
Chapter 4 Body Systems 1
Chapter 5 Body Systems 2
Chapter 6 States of Matter
Chapter 7 Elements, Compounds & Mixtures
Chapter 8 Chemical Change
Chapter 9 Sedimentary, Igneous & Metamorphic Rocks
Chapter 10 Transferring and Transforming Energy