AssessON Core Science Stage 5 New South Wales Australian Curriculum Teacher Edition (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||January 2014|
The assessON Teacher Edition connects you with your students so that you can:
• create and assign formal and informal online assessments FOR, AS and OF learning
• schedule homework and assessment tasks that are automatically marked and recorded
• track assigned work completed by students against scheduled deadlines
• view and compare student answers
• track the progress and performance of students at the individual, group or whole class level against national curriculum requirements
• identify individual student strengths and weaknesses
Students may also use their assessON Student Edition to:
• easily complete homework and assessment tasks online or create their own for extra revision or test practice
• obtain worked solutions and receive instant feedback
• view easy-to-follow reports to monitor their progress and identify strengths and weaknesses
This innovative assessment tool is available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
What is onlinepurchase?
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.