Biology 2 HSC Course
|Pub date||October 2001|
Biology 2 HSC Course along with Biology 1 Preliminary Course are highly contemporary texts specifically for the Stage 6 Biology syllabus for Year 11 and 12 students in New South Wales. Written by experienced Biology educators and authors, it offers the most authoritative and in-depth coverage of the four Preliminary modules and the HSC topics, in an attractive visual format to stimulate students' interest and enhance their learning. In Biology 1 & Biology 2 the authors provide students with a solid grounding in biological concepts, an appreciation of the historical developments in the science, and fascinating insights into the people and technologies involved in current practice and research.
- Full-colour format with high-quality illustrations and stunning photographs
- Clear explanations of the syllabus content, with key ideas summaries and Quick-check questions interspersed regularly to check students' understanding
- The most up-to-date information on current biological research and technologies
- Case studies, people profiles and Odd Facts to sustain and extend students' interest
- Chapter reviews, with key work lists and a variety of questions, including web-based questions, that consolidate learning and encourage discussion and further research