Business Studies in Action HSC Course 5E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||November 2014|
Business Studies in Action HSC Course 5E eBookPLUS engages students and enhances understanding of concepts.
• Clear explanations of complex business concepts aided by graphic organisers.
• HSC ‘key process verbs’ are used consistently in graded question banks to prepare students for HSC study.
• Topical case studies reflect business in action in the real world.
• Rigorous adherence to the content of Business Studies Stage 6 syllabus.
• Greater emphasis on syllabus ‘learn tos’ as well as ‘learn abouts’ .
• Fully updated with new Snapshots, BizFacts and statistics.
• A new major case study on Wotif Group is included for the text.
• HSC ‘key process verbs’ are colour-coded and used in graded questions throughout the text.
Business Studies in Action HSC Course 5E eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook that provides access to all the course content plus a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
• Access from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
TOPIC 1 OPERATIONS
1. Role of operations management
2. Influences on operations management
3. Operations processes
4. Operations strategies
TOPIC 2 MARKETING
1. Role of marketing
2. Influences on marketing
3. Marketing process
4. Marketing strategies
TOPIC 3 FINANCE
1. Role of financial management
2. Influences on financial management
3. Processes of financial management
4. Financial management strategies
TOPIC 4 HUMAN RESOURCES
1. Role of human resource management
2. Influences on human resource management
3. Processes of human resource management
4. Strategies in human resource management
5. Effectiveness of human resource management