Business Studies in Action Preliminary Course 4E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||November 2014|
Business Studies in Action Preliminary Course 4E eBookPLUS engages students and enhances understanding of concepts.
• Clear explanations of complex business concepts aided by graphic organisers.
• HSC ‘key process verbs’ are used consistently in graded question banks to prepare students for HSC study.
• Topical case studies reflect business in action in the real world.
• Rigorous adherence to the content of Business Studies Stage 6 syllabus.
• Greater emphasis on syllabus ‘learn tos’ as well as ‘learn abouts’ .
• Fully updated with new Snapshots, BizFacts and statistics.
• HSC ‘key process verbs’ are colour-coded and used in graded questions throughout the text.
Business Studies in Action Preliminary Course 4E eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook that provides access to all the course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
• Access from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
TOPIC 1 THE NATURE OF BUSINESS
Chapter 1 – The role of business
Chapter 2 – Types of businesses
Chapter 3 – Influences in the business environment
Chapter 4 – Business growth and decline
TOPIC 2 Business Management
Chapter 5 – The nature of management
Chapter 6 – Achieving business goals
Chapter 7 – Management approaches
Chapter 8 – Management process
Chapter 9 – Management and change
TOPIC 3 Business Planning
Chapter 10 – Small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
Chapter 11 – Influences in establishing a small to medium enterprise
Chapter 12 – The business planning process
Chapter 13 – Critical issues in business success and failure