Business Studies in Action Preliminary Course 4E Teacher eGuidePLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||November 2014|
Business Studies in Action 4th Edition Preliminary Course Teacher eGuidePLUS provides online teacher support through instant access to student and teacher texts. It also includes a complementary set of targeted digital resources with answers to all questions in the text, to make teacher planning and preparation easier. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
> eGuidePLUS resources include:
• The entire textbook in electronic format, accessible from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Skillsheets, Worksheets and chapter tests designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactive activities and a wealth of ICT resources.
• Electronic tutorials for key worked examples.
• Fully worked solutions to the exam practice sections.
• A work program.
TOPIC 1 THE NATURE OF BUSINESS
Chapter 1 – The role of business
Chapter 2 – Types of businesses
Chapter 3 – Influences in the business environment
Chapter 4 – Business growth and decline
TOPIC 2 Business Management
Chapter 5 – The nature of management
Chapter 6 – Achieving business goals
Chapter 7 – Management approaches
Chapter 8 – Management process
Chapter 9 – Management and change
TOPIC 3 Business Planning
Chapter 10 – Small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
Chapter 11 – Influences in establishing a small to medium enterprise
Chapter 12 – The business planning process
Chapter 13 – Critical issues in business success and failure