History Alive 10 for the Australian Curriculum eGuidePLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||January 2013|
The eGuidePLUS includes:
• comprehensive teaching and assessment notes
• answers to all activities in the student text and workbook
• Australian Curriculum grids for each chapter
• Weblinks to useful support material on the internet
• access to the student eBookPLUS
What is onlinepurchase?
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
CHAPTER 1 - The Modern World and Australia (1918 - 1939)
Depth Study 1: World War II
CHAPTER 2 - World War II (1939 - 1945)
Overview 2: The modern World and Australia
CHAPTER 3 - The Modern World and Australia (since 1945)
Depth Study 2: Rights and Freedoms
CHAPTER 4 - Rights and Freedoms (1945 - present)
Depth Study 3: The Globalising World
CHAPTER 5 - Popular Culture (1954 - present)
CHAPTER 6 - The environmental movement (1960s - present)
CHAPTER 7 - Migration experiences (1945 - present)