History Alive 9 for the Australian Curriculum Student Eworkbook (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||May 2012|
• Thinking tools worksheets explore a range of helpful thinking tools
• Vocabulary worksheets to help students reinforce their understanding of key terms and concepts
• Legacy worksheets to review the legacy of the period under study
• Visual learning worksheets help to foster visual literacy
• Summing up worksheets allow students to check their understanding of key content and concepts
• Reflection worksheets provide a structured way for students to reflect on the progress of their learning.
History Alive 9 for the Australian Curriculum Student eWorkbook is a digital-only product. Worksheet answers and editable Word versions of the worksheets and other resources can be accessed online by teachers through the History Alive 9 for the Australian Curriculum eGuidePLUS available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
For more information on the products in the History Alive for the Australian Curriculum series, click here
CHAPTER 1 - The Modern World and Australia (c. 1750 - 1918)
Depth Study 1: Making a Better World?
CHAPTER 2 - Technology and Progress - The Industrial Revolution (1750 - 1914)
CHAPTER 3 - People and the Industrial Revolution (1750 - 1914)
CHAPTER 4 - Movement of People (1750 - 1901)
Depth Study 2: Australia and Asia
CHAPTER 5 - Making a nation: colonisation and conflict in Australia
CHAPTER 6 - Making a nation: Australia - from colonies to nationhood
CHAPTER 7 - Asia and the world: China
Depth Study 3: World War 1
CHAPTER 8 - The Great War (1914-1918)