Key Concepts in VCE Business Management Units 3&4 3E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||January 2015|
Key Concepts in VCE Business Management Units 1 & 2 3rd Edition eBookPLUS provides an innovative way of structuring learning, by solving key problems:
• How can students of all abilities be engaged and motivated (including the most able students)?
• How can current real-world examples be brought into the classroom?
• How can students be best prepared for their exams?
• Revised and up-to-date case studies, business statistics and legislation
• Case studies incorporating the latest business news, views and trends
• Latest trends in human resource management and change management
• Key knowledge points from VCAA VCE study design
• Highly visual, digestible, lesson-based sections
• Chapter summaries, school-assessed coursework tasks and review questions
• Extend your Knowledge sections to challenge and extend understanding
• Dedicated apply your skills sections that help students demonstrate key skills
Key Concepts in VCE Business Management Units 1 & 2 and eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook that provides access to all the course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• ProjectPLUS featuring a targeted ICT assessment task on business planning
• Videos featuring Australian and overseas businesses, with worksheets
• A glossary, crossword and missing-word glossary quiz for each chapter
• School-assessed coursework designed in Microsoft Word for easy customisation
• Weblinks to key business bodies
• Access from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
UNIT 3 Corporate management
1. Large-scale organisations in context
2. Internal environment of large-scale organisations
3. The operations management function
UNIT 4 Managing people and change
4. The human resource management function — factors involved
5. The human resource management function — the employment cycle
6. The human resource management function — employee relations
7. The management of change