Live It Up 1 VCE Physical Education Units 1&2 3E & eBookPLUS
|Pub date||November 2010|
• How can students of all abilities be engaged and motivated (including the most able student)?
• How can students best develop their exam techniques?
• Current real-life articles and case studies grab student attention - students remember what they have learnt because the content is of interest to them.
• All key knowledge points from the VCE Physical Education study design are broken down into key concepts and presented as visually engaging, digestible, lesson-based sections.
• ‘Extend your understanding' activities challenge students.
• Exam-style questions including questions from ACHPER trial exams are provided for each chapter, giving students the opportunity to practise answering this style of question.
Next generation teaching and learning
Live It Up 1, Third Edition features eBookPLUS - an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
• video and audio eLessons featuring demonstrations of physical activities and interviews with health and fitness professionals
• interactivities to help students understand concepts
• worksheets and support materials
• weblinks to the latest research and information.
Click here to view Live It Up 1 VCE Physical Education Units 1 & 2, 3rd Edition eBookPLUS.
Chapter 1 The Musculoskeletal System.
Chapter 2 The Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems.
Chapter 3 Energy systems.
Chapter 4 Biomechanical movement principles.
Chapter 5 Understanding technological advancements from a biomechanical
Chapter 6 Sports injuries.
Chapter 7 Understanding Sports Coaching.
Chapter 8 Skill acquisition.
Chapter 9 Decision making in sport.
Chapter 10 Physically active lifestyles.
Chapter 11 Promoting physical activity.