Maths Quest 7 for the Australian Curriculum 2E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||November 2014|
• Improvements made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of mathematics around Australia.
• An enhanced emphasis on both problem solving & reasoning, creating greater understanding of both mathematical concepts and skills.
• Worked solutions available to students and teachers for every problem solving and reasoning question.
• Fully customisable chapter review and summary documents.
• Improvements to student engagement, with enhanced Individual Pathway activities and new interactivities.
Maths Quest 7 for the Australian Curriculum Second Edition eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook that provides access to all the course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
1 Numeracy 1
2 Positive integers
3 Indices and primes
4 Rational numbers
11 Numeracy 2
12 Positive and negative integers
13 Linear equations
14 Representing and interpreting data
15 Coordinates and the Cartesian place
17 Views of 3-D shapes
19 Numeracy 3