Maths Quest 9 for New South Wales Australian Curriculum Edition, Stages 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||November 2013|
Maths Quest 9 for NSW Australian Curriculum Edition, Stages 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 eBookPLUS has been written specifically to meet the requirements of the NSW Australian Curriculum. The Mathematics Syllabus focuses on students Working Mathematically in the strands of Fluency, Understanding, Reasoning, Problem-Solving and Communicating.
• Problem Solving chapters to provide students with opportunities to apply their knowledge out of the context of defined topics
• NAPLAN practice questions
• links to assessON – our innovative online tool that provides additional assessment resources for your mathematics course and enables online assessments FOR, AS and OF learning and automatic feedback
• Individual pathways: All exercises within the text are carefully graded so that students get to work at their own level. At the start of each exercise a guide to Individual pathways is provided. Individual Pathway Activities are available on the eBookPLUS to provide additional opportunities for students to engage with relevant mathematical concepts at their own level.
• A language section to provide students with opportunities to use mathematical language in context and to enhance their literacy skills
• A rich task/Investigation (Communication) to provide students with opportunities to explore and apply mathematical ideas beyond the level of skill
• Chapter Challenges to provide students with opportunities to think beyond the obvious and the concrete
• Puzzles to engage students and provide them with opportunities to learn through fun activities
Maths Quest 9 for NSW Australian Curriculum Edition, Stages 5.1, 5.2 & 5.3 eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
• eBookPLUS resources are cost effective, ranging in price from $25.95 - $53.95 depending on your subject area.
- Number skills
- Linear equations
- Congruence and similarity
- Linear and non-linear graphs
- Proportion and rates
- Problem solving I
- Financial mathematics
- Problem solving II
- Quadratic algebra
- Quadratic functions