Maths Quest 9 for Victoria Australian Curriculum Edition & LearnON
|Pub date||October 2014|
This is a combined print and digital product that includes the familiar Maths Quest 9 printed textbook (2014 Edition) and an activation code for learnON, Jacaranda’s immersive new eBook, which has been updated for the 2017 Victorian Curriculum: Mathematics. The new eBook also includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and teacher notes – no separate eGuide purchase is required.
• Worked solutions available to students and teachers for every problem solving and reasoning question.
• An enhanced emphasis on both problem solving & reasoning, creating greater understanding of both mathematical concepts and skills.
• Assessment material incorporating both AusVELS Progression Points and the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Improvements to student engagement, with enhanced Individual Pathway activities, new interactivities and new videos telling the Story of Mathematics.
• Newly designed CAS calculator companions containing instructions & worked examples for both the Ti-Nspire & Casio Classpad.
1 Numeracy 1
2 Number skills
4 Linear equations
5 Congruence and similarity
7 Linear and non-linear graphs
8 Proportion and rates
9 Numeracy 2
11 Financial mathematics
15 Numeracy 3
16 Quadratic algebra
17 Quadratic functions