Outcomes 1 Preliminary Course 4E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||October 2014|
Outcomes 1 Preliminary Course 4E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase) delivers comprehensive, authoritative coverage of the PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus, providing questions and applications to encourage inquiry and skills development.
• Formative preparation for the challenging HSC year through summaries, quizzes, revision tests and HSC-style questions.
• Comprehensive coverage of the 2009 Stage 6 Syllabus by reliable and respected authors.
• Both Core and Options chapters have been updated, particularly the statistics in tables, graphs and text in Preliminary Core 1.
• Preliminary Option 2 Composition and performance now available as an online only chapter.
• High quality illustrative material, particularly in Core 2.
• First Aid Option 1 updated to reflect current practice (DRSABCD).
• New Snapshots and case studies.
• New inquiry and application questions.
Outcomes 1 Preliminary Course 4th Edition eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook plus a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
> eBookPLUS resource includes:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
• eBookPLUS resources are cost effective, ranging in price from $25.95 - $53.95 depending on your subject area.
Preliminary Core 1: Better health for individuals
Chapter 1 - What does health mean for individuals?
Chapter 2 - What influences the health of individuals?
Chapter 3 - What strategies help to promote the health of individuals?
Preliminary Core 2: The body in motion
Chapter 4 - Body systems and movement
Chapter 5 - Physical fitness, training and movement efficiency
Chapter 6 - Biochemical principles and movement
Chapter 7 - First aid
Chaper 8 - Composition and performance (eBook only)
Chapter 9 - Fitness choices
Chapter 10 - Outdoor recreation