Retroactive 10 Australian Curriculum for History Student Eworkbook (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||August 2013|
• Thinking tools worksheets that explore a range of helpful thinking tools
• Vocabulary worksheets to help students develop subject-specific language and terminology
• Visual learning worksheets help to foster visual literacy
• Summing up worksheets allow students to check their understanding of key content and concepts
• Looking back worksheets provide a structured way for students to reflect on the progress of their learning.
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
Click to view Retroactive 10 Australian Curriculum for History eBookPLUS.
Click here to view our range of History for the Australian Curriculum Value Packs
CHAPTER 1 - The modern world and Australia (1918 - 1939)
Depth Study 1: World War II
CHAPTER 2 - World War II (1939 -1945)
Depth Study 2: Rights and Freedoms
CHAPTER 3 - Rights and freedoms (1945 - present)
Depth Study 3: The Globalising World
CHAPTER 4 - Popular culture (1954 - present)
CHAPTER 5 - The environment movement (1960s - present)
CHAPTER 6 - Migration experiences (1945 - present)