Retroactive 7 Australian Curriculum for History Student Eworkbook (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||October 2012|
• Thinking tools worksheets that explore a range of helpful thinking tools
• Vocabulary worksheets to help students develop subject-specific language and terminology
• Visual learning worksheets help to foster visual literacy
• Summing up worksheets allow students to check their understanding of key content and concepts
• Looking back worksheets provide a structured way for students to reflect on the progress of their learning.
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
Click to view Retroactive 7 Australian Curriculum for History eBookPLUS.
Click here to view our range of History for the Australian Curriculum Value Packs
CHAPTER 1 - Investigating the ancient past
Overview 1: The ancient world
CHAPTER 2 - Overview: The ancient world
Depth Study 2: The Mediterranean world
CHAPTER 3 - Ancient Egypt
CHAPTER 4 - Ancient Greece
CHAPTER 5 - Ancient Rome
Depth Study 3: The Asian World
CHAPTER 6 - Early imperial China
CHAPTER 7 - Ancient India