Retroactive 8 Australian Curriculum for History Student Eworkbook (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||August 2013|
• Thinking tools worksheets that explore a range of helpful thinking tools
• Vocabulary worksheets to help students develop subject-specific language and terminology
• Visual learning worksheets help to foster visual literacy
• Summing up worksheets allow students to check their understanding of key content and concepts
• Looking back worksheets provide a structured way for students to reflect on the progress of their learning.
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
Click to view Retroactive 8 Australian Curriculum for History eBookPLUS.
Click here to view our range of History for the Australian Curriculum Value Packs
CHAPTER 1 - The ancient to the modern world (c. 650 - 1400)
Depth Study 1: The Western and Islamic World
CHAPTER 2 - The Vikings (c. 790 - 1066)
CHAPTER 3 - Medieval Europe (c. 590 - 1500)
CHAPTER 4 - The Ottoman Empire (c. 1299 - 1683)
CHAPTER 5 - Renaissance Italy (c. 1400 - 1600)
Depth Study 2: The Asia-Pacific World
CHAPTER 6 - Shogunate Japan (c. 794 - 1867)
CHAPTER 7 - The Polynesian expansion across the Pacific (c. 700 - 1756)
Depth Study 3: Expanding Contacts
CHAPTER 8 - Mongol expansion (c. 1206 - 1368)
CHAPTER 9 - The Black Death in Asia, Europe and Africa (14th century plague)
CHAPTER 10 - The Spanish Conquest of the Americas (c. 1492 - 1572)