Retroactive 9 Australian Curriculum for History Student Eworkbook (Online Purchase)
|Pub date||October 2012|
• Thinking tools worksheets that explore a range of helpful thinking tools
• Vocabulary worksheets to help students develop subject-specific language and terminology
• Visual learning worksheets help to foster visual literacy
• Summing up worksheets allow students to check their understanding of key content and concepts
• Looking back worksheets provide a structured way for students to reflect on the progress of their learning.
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
Click to view Retroactive 9 Australian Curriculum for History eBookPLUS.
Click here to view our range of History for the Australian Curriculum Value Packs
CHAPTER 1 - The making of the modern world (c. 1750 - 1918)
Depth Study 1: Making a Better World?
CHAPTER 2 - Progressive ideas and movements (1750 - 1914)
CHAPTER 3 - The industrial revolution (1750 - 1914)
CHAPTER 4 - Movement of peoples (1750 - 1901)
Depth Study 2: Australia and Asia
CHAPTER 5 - Asia and the world: China
CHAPTER 6 - Making a nation
Depth Study 3: World War I
CHAPTER 7 - World War I (1914 - 1918)