Science Quest 8 for the Australian Curriculum 2E & eBookPLUS
|Pub date||October 2014|
Science Quest 8 for the Australian Curriculum 2E eBookPLUS (Online Purchase) has been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of Science.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support available, incorporating the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
Science Quest 8 for the Australian Curriculum 2E and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text accompanied by eBookPLUS
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
1. Science is...
2. Language of learning
4. Systems — Living connections
5. Systems — Reproduction
6. States of matter
7. Elements, compounds and mixtures
8. Chemical change
9. Sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rocks
10. Transferring and transforming energy