Science Quest 9 for the Australian Curriculum 2E & eBookPLUS
|Pub date||October 2014|
Science Quest 9 for the Australian Curriculum 2E eBookPLUS has been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of Science.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support available, incorporating the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
Science Quest 9 for the Australian Curriculum 2E and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text accompanied by eBookPLUS.
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
1. Science is...
2. Control and coordination
3. Systems working together
4. The body at war
5. Ecosystems — flow
of energy and matter
6. Inside the atom
7. Chemical reactions
8. The Dynamic Earth
9. Energy transmission
10. Heat and electricity